Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, June 15, 2008
I've had the best couple of days despite the exams. Well actually, the exams have been fine, almost good, with the exception of damn psych tmr which i havent studied for but will be taking in approx. 12 hours - I think I may have to pull an all-nighter, CR to Sec 3 days, a 4am the morning before BOTH A. math and physics, possibly one of the worst experiences ever - the psych exam which has got me proclaiming Death by Psycho-logy (Eugene style) over and over again.
Thurs - Socio
Fri - Law
Fri night - Mini OCF dinner, haha
WHICH WAS FANTASTICALLY FUNNY, AMAZINGLY AMAZING AND JUST ALL ROUND FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN! (: I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I also had 2 more firsts - My first time making a "speech" (because i'll be away for a whole month), and my first time (and even admitting this makes me feel like a loser all over again), making myself cry during my wn speech. When I stood up I had nothing planned except for my "I would like to thank everyone for coming today..." (which i subsequently repeated six times cos Sam kept cracking up and making me lose my train of thought haha) but I realised I did have something serious to say, about how I never expected to find myself having 2 homes and 2 families. And then it hit me and that was that.
Note to self: No More Speeches.
Sat - Econs
SPEAKING OF ECONS, ONE OF THE MORE EMBARRASSING THINGS HAPPENED TO ME, AGAIN! I was waiting outside the exam venue when I saw Sam's South African friend, Darren (who I only know through her, so not well). So I wave, as I do, right in his face, only to be greeted with a blank stare. That should have indicated to me that maybe he's not who I thought he was but nooo, I was certain. So I go
"Are you Sam's friend?"
*Black stare
"Are you Sam's friend?"
*Blank stare, pause, followed by a
"No."
It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been alone, so I could be laughed at and laugh together with a person to cover up my immense embarrassment. Or maybe if the place had not been crowded so I wasn't forced to stand next to him for the next excruciating 15 minutes. I was so embarrassed, when I saw him sitting on the left side of the exam hall, I walked briskly to the right side. And when I saw him walking towards the door after the exam, I walked quicker just to avoid eye contact.
AND THEN. I SAW HIM. OUTSIDE. TALKING TO. SAMY! IT WAS THE STUPID GUY! I WAS RIGHT! WHAT AN IDIOT! (as in, he didn't do it on purpose - apparently he didn't recognize me - BUT STILL!)
So yes, story of my life.
Kathmandu for awesome discounts after, followed by Noob and I getting ditched by everyone, and so Priceless, American Pie (Beta House) and Japanese food it was. It was a good night (:
Sunday, today, saw the first glimpes of Fran the Procrastinator - I've never left studying til the last minute before - but I guess there's a first for everything. If psych brings down my GPA so badly that I don't get into law... NO IT WON'T HAPPEN OKAY I JUST SCARED MYSELF INTO STUDYING.
Goodbye world, and I'll see you all in... SOON :D :D :D
ex-oh, ex-oh
8:38 PM